Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Get Smart: A review



Get Smart. What can I say? There were moments I was busting out laughing, and there were times when I wanted to nod off and sleep. Don't get me wrong, Steve Carell was amazing. The problem was that the movie lacked a fun plot to go along with the actor. At times I felt like I was watching an old Austin Powers move. The plot was supposed to be silly and unrealistic. But I went into this move thinking they would combine the silly character with a more modern feeling plot... playing off of Steve Carell's amazing ability to make ANYONE laugh at an awkward situation.

My Rating:

If you saw the previews, you saw the funny parts... wait for the Dollar Theatre on this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I second everything in your review. "Meh" is the right word. Better to watch WALL-E or Wanted instead.