Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"It starts... ya think ya know a guy!"


Well I guess it has to start some time. I lament... it's about time that I get off my butt and put my brain on paper (figurative paper that is.) I feel like I'm caught in that moment in the Lion King bemoningly announces his disappointment in Simba for choosing to pay attention to Nala, instead of his posse. Sarcastic as his comment of,
"It starts... You think you know a guy...",
he doesn't understand what's going on in Simba's head! He's annoyed, stunned, frustrated, and he doesn't fully understand why.

I know what you're thinking:
Nick, you're a dork.

I admit, it is kinda ten-year-old-ish of me to put my thoughts out in such a superfluously juvenile way... but this is how you will feel if you read my blog.

If you know me personally, you have a specific area in which you have encountered all that is "Nick Karr."
Law Student. Superhero. Boyfriend. Professional Bull fighter. One of the Boys. Really, really, ridiculously good looking.
But I think that very few people in this world actually know and understand what's going on in my head; What makes me laugh, cry, excited, frustrated, passionate, apathetic, ect.

So get ready to get a glimpse into pure unbridled Nick. You may know me now... but just wait. This blog is going to BLOW YOUR MIND! This blog is going to challenge me as well. So I'll be there with you- Fellow Meerkats, baffled as to who I really am.

Today, It Starts.

No comments: